Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wear It for FREE!

 
Saw this on King of Queens and heard of people doing it anyway.
And it works!
You buy a suit or whatever and wear it before it's time to return it.
Keep the tags attached or just bring them back with the return.
(Tags DO fall off you know!)
This also works with clothing you order thru the mail.

Me? I have to wash everything 1st before I wear it but that's just me.
I've returned things after washing them & never had a problem.
I think trying clothes on and wearing them is the same thing.
So I have no qualms doing this. Saves $$ if you need a new outfit for a special occasion.
You needn't spend anything on it if you don't think you'll ever wear it again
or it's just too expensive.
Hey, if the stores allow it why not take advantage of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment